Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Monday, February 27, 2012

Feeling So Happy and Loved

I am feeling so happy and loved because my husband just posted a message on my FB wall. I would say that my husband and I have been having problems these past few months but I am just so glad that we're able to fix it.

Almost ten years ago, fate brought us together. I strongly believe that it is our destiny to be together for the rest of our lives. I love him so much and even more nowadays. Our marriage isn't perfect but I am proud to say that no matter what happens, we got each other's back and are willing to fight for our relationship and family.

No comments: