Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Thursday, October 10, 2013

SEO Information


Blogging has really became a big part of my every day life. When I started my first blog site about 6 years ago, I really had no idea of what SEO, Page Rankings, Back Links etc. were all about. But through the years, and with the help of my co-bloggers and the internet, I have learned a lot about SEO, Page Rankings and more.

Page Rankings and SEO are really important when you have a website. These two helps determine your websites importance. In order to get a high page rank, you must write a very unique and original content post, it is also good to exchange links with those people who have a high page rank websites.

To learn more about these, please visit http://www.optimus01.co.za/seo-facts-and-stats/ and http://www.mediacollege.com/internet/search-engines/seo/importance.html when you have the time.

No comments: