Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Insomnia

It's been raining the whole day today and oh my it's really freezing outside...It is cold tonight and it's making me lazy...Hmmm,I think it is the best time to go to sleep,but even though I feel so lazy and it's so late I really still can't sleep...My hubby already gave me a massage,it was so relaxing but still it didn't make me fall asleep...It's almost 2 am and I am still wide awake...I believe I have insomnia because I find it so hard to sleep at night even though I don't get that much sleep during day time,because my son keeps me busy all day.I could only get enough or more than enough sleep during weekends because my hubby's the one who is taking good care of our son,cook food and sometimes clean the house or do the laundry...Oh well,since I can't go to sleep I decided to do blogging,uploading pictures and doing a little bit of research about insomnia...What does insomnia mean?I found out that insomnia mean you have a hard time going to sleep or that you have a hard time staying asleep. Sleepless nights can make it difficult to function during the day.Usually, you will know if you are experiencing insomnia because you will remember tossing and turning or being awake at night. Additionally, you may find that making it through a routine day is difficult because you are so tired...How to fight insomnia?Don't nap,no matter how tempting it may be, an afternoon nap can make falling asleep at night even harder,eat light meals in the evening,establish a "winding down" period in the evenings just prior to bedtime.Try to free your mind of distracting or troublesome thoughts and engage in a relaxing, enjoyable activity like reading, listening to music, or watching a pleasant film...Well,this is it for now,I hope y'all learn something from reading my blog...Thanks for droppin' by....See y'all later....!!! :-)

No comments: