Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Saturday, November 24, 2007

First Time Blogger...

I really do not know how to start this or what to say but oh well,I am thinking of what to write...I have been visiting some friends blogs and have been reading some stuff that made me decide to make one of my own...I used to have a diary back in High School,writing everything that has been happening to me but then I got too lazy doing it and maybe because I got so busy with other things but since I am not doing anything right now,I guess I can do this blog thing and hopefully inspire other people and make them happy with what ever I write...I think this blogging is really fun and it really helps making the time go fast especially when you have nothing to do,right?Maybe many of you are wondering what blog means?well,a"Blog" is an abbreviated version of "weblog," which is a term used to describe web sites that maintain an ongoing chronicle of information.A blog is a frequently updated,personal website featuring diary-type commentary and links to articles on other Web sites.Blogs range from the personal to the political, and can focus on one narrow subject or a whole range of subjects.Many blogs focus on a particular topic,such as web design,home staging,sports,or mobile technology.Some are more eclectic,presenting links to all types of other sites.And others are more like personal journals,presenting the author's daily life and thoughts...I guess this is it for now,I am just so happy to have started doing this...I hope you guys have learned something today...Till Then...Thanks for reading!!!

No comments: