Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Finally, I'm American!

I am really happy to let you all know that after living here in the States since 2007, Finally, I am a US Citizen now. I had my interview on August 15, 2013 in San Antonio, Texas. Officer Lopez was the one who interviewed and asked me about America's history was really nice. I was supposed to be asked 10 questions and needs the right answer of six, when I've answered the first six questions, Officer Lopez stopped the questions.

Anyway, I took an Oath of Citizenship yesterday, it was really an emotional ceremony. It feels bittersweet but I am really happy to be a citizen of this great nation. Thank You God and to my family and friends, thanks for all your support and encouragement.

No comments: