Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Monday, September 9, 2013

Blogging in 2011



Blogging is really becoming so popular nowadays, there are so many people like me who cannot let a day pass without doing it. I really love blogging and enjoy it very much, through it I could express my feelings and share my ideas without worrying of what somebody might say or think, I do not have to worry about their approval or disapproval since it is my own blog site.

I started blogging in 2007, I can still remember people asking me what blogging was all about and so on and so forth, but now I think most people know what blogging is all about and already doing it. Around February of 2011, more than 156 million public blogs were already up and running on the internet, I am more than sure, that number has been growing ever since.

For more information, check out State of the blogosphere 2011 or blogskinny.com when you have the time.

No comments: