Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hubby's Left Again

My husband has left again early this morning. I am starting to hate his job with this funeral details thing, I know it's mean and disrespectful to whoever they are doing the funeral services but I hate it when my husband leave.

My husband had to work out of town from Friday to Sunday and then today he left again and will not be back until Thursday. I just hate it because it is starting to affect our son. Last Sunday, my son woke me up crying, he told me that he misses his dad. Well, I just hope he don't have to work this coming weekend because we would like to spend time with him. Grrrrrrrr, I miss him so much!

No comments: