Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Time To Dream Of My Hubby!

I am going to the land of dreams now and start dreaming of my beloved husband. I find it so hard to fall asleep by myself now because I got so used to having him (hubby) beside me. It is so difficult for me to sleep because I cannot stop thinking about my husband and his situation there. I cannot help myself but worry even though he's always been telling me that he is okay and he is going to be fine. Well,I better end this now before I get too emotional. I have to go to sleep because my son will be up early tomorrow for sure! Thanks for your visit and please include my husband's safety in your Prayers,thanks!Good night everybody!

No comments: