Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Waiting For An Opportunity

I am chatting with my friend and co-blogger Melanie right now.We are both waiting for this 50 dollars opportunity to be available to us.I really hope and wish we can grab this opportunity.It is only 50 words for 50 dollars.It would really be great if we can get that opportunity.Geesh,I am getting so tired of clicking and clicking my dashboard but I do not care as long as I will get that opportunity but if I can't then I can't right?I cannot do anything if it will not be available for me.Maybe,I will have better luck next time!:-)

No comments: