Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Describe Your Day

Thanks PINAYMAMA for tagging me!:-)


Here are the rules:


1. List 6 things that describe yourself today or yesterday.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

Yesterday, I:

  1. was so tired because I have been so busy preparing for my son's birthday party since Friday.
  2. wanted to take my son swimming at the pool but it was closed for maintenance.
  3. wanted to watch some Filipino tv shows online but I was too tired to watch it.
  4. took my son to the park and started walking even if I did not want to.
  5. ate left over food from my son's birthday party.
  6. was really getting so homesick!Missing my folks in the Philippines!
Participants : GailAdi/Momeen/Emmyrose/Dennis/Dette/Jirl/Janny/Nanay Belen/Carol/ Something Purple’s cucina / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Stripe&Yellow / Something Purple / Em’s Detour / Spin180 / Wisdom City / MY Happy Place / IamDzoi / ClikTrik / I Love the Thirties /Ozzy’s Mom /Me,Myself+2/Kidd Designs/Fun|Fierce|Fabulous / Blogger Happy / Berry Scrappy / Everyday CHI / My Colorful World / Explore Manila / Random Thoughts / When SAHM-one Speaks / Deranged Insanity / Faery Dancing / Simple Life, Simply Me/ Pinaymama's Diary/Asawa's Love Book / Pinay in States / Life Expressions / A Mother's Journal /JaJa's Crib / Nicotine's World of Fun / Mi Casa es Tu Casa / Photographic Mind / your blog here

I would like to share this tag to Ria,Melanie,Berna,Mummy Sheng,Kat

No comments: