Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thinking Of My Soldier

I really am missing my soldier now.Last night I could not really sleep well,it feels so different with out him by my side and I was experiencing body pains last night I do not know why but how I wished my husband was there to give me a massage.Our son could not sleep well too I am sure he is missing his papi like I do.Nicolas just fell asleep after hearing his papi's voice on the phone when my husband called.I really wish my husband is here but it is all cool because I know he will be home soon and I know that he is just doing his job.We miss you manong and please come back home now!!!

No comments: