Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Missing my husband so much

It has been been four days since my husband left for El Paso because of a mission.I really miss him so much and I know my son does too because he always say Papa especially when we are in bed lying down.My husband said that they are supposed to leave El Paso on Wednesday night but their Major decided to just leave tonight.He said they will be back home on Wednesday or Thursday night.El Paso is only like 8-9 hours drive from us but since they are carrying heavy stuff they are really driving so slow for safety caution.I can't really wait to have my husband home.I hope no trucks will break down so they can go home soon.Grrrrrrr I miss him so much!

No comments: