Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Heading To The Park

My husband and I decided to take our son to the park this afternoon.I told my husband that I pity our son because these past few days we just stayed home and I am sure that he is so bored.Both of them are already ready to go now and I am still here blogging,bad mummy!!!hehehe :-) Well,I just wanted to update my blog before we leave.Take Care All!!!

2 comments:

tx sweetie said...

nayabag mani ako puter oi d man ko makasuwat sa imong tagboard.tuod niagi rako Ja kay nangumusta.long time no hear man gud.na buzy ang byotiness ko diri gud.

Reanaclaire said...

so...already hv a nice walk at the park? i bet the weather over there is anytime better than hot hot weather over here in Malaysia.. haha...