Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Thursday, January 10, 2008

What's in your wallet?

I got this tag from Ricka,thanks Ricka for the tag!

Well,I want to show you what's in my wallet...I got my Military I.D. Card,My Military Star Card,My Debit Cards from Fort Hood National Bank and First National Bank,my atm card from Pentagon Federal Credit Union,some cash,pictures,Jesus Christ and Mother Mary's Picture,My Permanent Resident Card,My license back in the Philippines,calling card of my doctor,I know I put my SSN Card and Insurance Card in it too but I don't know where it's at right now,I guess I put it back at my envelope where I put all the important documents...Well,I am posting a picture on what's inside my wallet just erased some stuff for security...I would like to pass this on to; Chary, Jaz, Norm, Migs, Surara, Carlota, Annie, Idealpinkrose, Raquel, Summer,

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hi sis! thanks for the tag but i already did it. you can view it here.

btw, could you do me a favor? please vote for my other blog Idealpinkrose here at http://www.mapiles.com

thanks a lot sis!

Unknown said...

ooppsss.. that's me allinkorea. please click here to vote..

Anonymous said...

Thank you for tagging me sis. We almost have the same in our wallet.

Anonymous said...

Salamat sa tag sis, I will do this pag di na busy ha.

Carlota said...

Hi ms. Justine sorry ha i just get chance. i will this later. let you know. take care and have a wonderful weekend.

Carlota said...

Ms. Justine finally na post ko na. hehehe. thanks ha.