Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Thanks for the nice friendship!

I got this cute thing from Chelle
Thank You Chelle for this cute award,I think it is really cute and sweet...You know dogs and cats always fight but on that picture it really looks like they get along...That just shows that as a person we should accept,love and respect other people no matter who or what they are...Let us start reaching out to other people and make our world a better world to live in.I would like to thank all my friends and new friends for all the kind friendship and of course I would like to share this to my new friends and co-bloggers,too!Melanie, Anne, Ivy, Ging-Ging, Anna, Ricka, Catsy, Riah,Lorie,Pinay Mama,Utah Mama, Baby Fiona,


4 comments:

Utah Mommy said...

Thank you so much hija i truly appreciate this award. Keep blogging and keep smiling!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this award. I relly appreciate it. I'll post it too later.

Anna said...

Hello waffa thanks for tagging me.....how are you doing waffa? i hope you great....nagsugod naka ug blog for money waffa? good for you...miss you waffa...kiss mo to kolas.....

Unknown said...

hi! thanks adding me to your link...

allinkorea