Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Sunday, January 6, 2008

It's all about me

I got this tag from Pretty Ging-Ging
Thanks for the tag Ging!

Here are the rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.Tag seven random people at the end of your post,and include links to their blogs.Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.

  1. I am crazy but it in good ways...Some people think I do not know how to get serious but I do,I really do especially when it is badly needed...
  2. I love to talk and some people say that I talk very fast...
  3. I love taking pictures,I guess I am already addicted with it...
  4. I love seeing new places,meeting new faces and experience new stuff...
  5. I am a loud person who loves to laugh a lot...So,when I am quiet,it is either I am mad or just not in a good mood,best thing to do is just to leave me alone because after a few minutes I will be fine and if you disturb me I will really be pissed...
  6. I really love to sing....karaoke is the best!
  7. I love my friends and of course my family especially my husband and my son...
Well,I just shared some things that you should or might wanna know about me...I would like to share this to my friends and co-bloggers namely;
Melanie,
Jaz ,
Anne Byotipol ,
Cha ,
Carlota ,
Ricka ,
Catsy,

Have Fun Friends!!!!

4 comments:

Carlota said...

Thanks for tagging me ms. Justine...i'll let you know when i get done. have a great Sunday.

Puede pa link sa akong carlotaonline? i'll add to my links. thanks in advance.

Unknown said...

hi! what a nice blog you've got here!

Unknown said...

btw, i added my link to your linker and i'm gonna link you up, too!

you may also want to visit allinkorea and korean food.

i'll also add your link there!

Anonymous said...

hey there, u've got noteworthy site..xlink po :)