Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Mi Hijo's home class activity




These pictures were taken during my son's home class...Ms. Cassandra,my son's teacher came and did a screening on him.My son and her did so many activities and one of those are writing watever just to see if he got the strength and he did it,my husband and I were so proud of him and kept cheering whenever he did great.Keep doing what you are doing mi hijo :-) Papi and Mommy are so proud of you...We love you anak!!!mwahhh :*


3 comments:

Unknown said...

very serious ang prince mo at parang aliw na aliw siya sa ginagawa niya...

hi sis, pwedeng paki add din ang food blog ko? i'll also add yours.

Unknown said...

hi sis, i've got something for you in my blog. you can view it here from allinkorea.

na link na nga pala kita sa food blog ko sis...paki add narin ang akin..hehehe..

Unknown said...

hi sis...here's my food blog link.

allinkorea