Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Friday, January 11, 2008

The Love and Hate Tag

I've got this tag from Ricka,Thanks Ricka!
I am going to share to you all what I love and hate...

1.I love my family...
2. I hate hypocrite,annoying and nosy people...
3. I love being in the Philippines...
4. I love to talk...
5. I love to sing...
6. I love going to the beach...
7. I love seeing new places...
8. I hate seeing my son or husband in pain or sad...
9. I love eating...
10. I hate it when the things don't go as plan...

There you go,I just finished sharing you some things that I love and hate....I would like to share this tag to my friends and co-bloggers Ging-Ging, Raquel, Lorie, Anna, Jaz, Pinay MaMa,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just checked today, thanks for this tag :-) I would like to do this in my HonestlyFRESh blog. Have a nice night

Anonymous said...

hi Justine, how are you doing today? :-) I got this tag posted in my HonestlyFresh blog today, if you have the chance to check it out. Take care!