Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Happy or Sad Tag



You are a very happy person. Generally, you feel content and that all is right with the world.
Occasionally, you have a down day - but you have the ability to pick yourself right back up.


For me Happiness is being contented of what you have because if you are not contented with what you got,that is when you become insecure,depressed,worried and sad...What makes me happy?My Family and Friends...and when it comes to material things ,it should be my Camera,Computer,Cellphone and Television...I love to laugh even if I am having problems...I guess it is us who choose what kind of life we should have...We can be sad and miserable or be contented and be happy and live longer as they said Laughter is the best medicine....So,let's all live a happy life and have a worry free life :-) I'd like to pass this tag to Anna, Scotty's Princess, thet, Lorie,Gina, Ging-Ging,Ideal Pink Rose,

Thanks Ate Normz for the tag :-)

No comments: