Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blogging Buddies,Forever Friends and Love Blogs Awards

Thanks again Ate Normz for the awards!!!!

[BestBloggingBuddiesAward.jpg]

In the walk of life you will find several people,some are there with you only for a momentary phase while other walk the path of life with you for a considerable distance...Friends come and go but it requires true courage and spirit to be friends forever and to walk the journey of life until the end...As a Jewish saying goes- "Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure". But it is not easy to find this treasure...Only very fortunate ones succeed in achieving it,once it is found try your best not to loose it...Be a true friend in order for you to have one yourself...


Blogging for me is really new but I find it so much fun...It is great because I am able to share some stuff to other people and I am able to learn from other people's blogs...It is so cool because I get to write what I want,share my experiences and so much more...Blogging is another way of making friends and meeting different people from different race,culture and country...


I would like to share this awards to Scotty's Princess, Ging-Ging, Anna, Melanie, Jaz, Twermz, Migs, Chary, Edith, Thet, JK,
On the web there are many various online dating and dating tips sites availible to help you with dating tips.



2 comments:

Twerlyn said...

salamat ani na award justine ha..

Anonymous said...

thank you Justine for this, I already grabbed this and put it in my HonestlyFRESH. If you are not so busy, hope you can check it out