Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Friday, January 18, 2008

Family Readiness Group

Last night my family and I went to attend the FRG Meeting or Family Readiness Group Meeting...All military and their family attends meeting like that...It tackles about the military job and also preparing the family for the deployment...It is great because they help you with anything you need when your spouses or family member is gone for deployment,they will give you assistance and stuff...My husband is going to be deployed again in July to Iraq,it sucks but I can't do anything because it is my husband's job,all I can do is to Pray for his safety and all the people that are in there...But I am really proud of him...I am gonna tell you what else happened later because right now I still have to do my household chores hehehe :) thanks for reading!

No comments: