Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Personal Blogging



I started blogging out of boredom, I never thought that it would become a big part of my every day life. Blogging has become one of the fastest and most favorite pastimes on the internet. Personal blogging is like an online diary. People talk about their everyday life, family, love, beliefs, favorite things to do, travel, food, music and a lot more.

On another note, I never thought that through blogging I could earn money because of it. Blogging does not only help me to past time but also help me generate income. I started with one blog site in 2007 and now I am proud to say that I already have 9 blog sites.

Anyway, if you want to start blogging but does not know how, I suggest that you check these websites out as soon as you can;
http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/writing-a-good-blog.html
http://heidicohen.com/personal-blogging-tips/

No comments: