Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Monday, August 19, 2013

Second Day At Work

Today was my second day at work. Me and my co-workers started our day along with the other nutrition workers in Killeen District listening to a motivational speaker. The motivational speaker for today was really awesome, I am sure everyone would agree with me when I say that he was really an effective, funny and very touching speaker.

After listening to the motivational speakers, we all went to our respective campuses and had some safety training with our manager. We will not go back to work until Thursday and then starting Monday, we will have our regular schedule.

No comments: