Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Friday, June 1, 2012

Wichita Beauty Schools

Besides photography, I really am thinking of taking up cosmetology when my husband comes back from his deployment. My husband and I have already talked about it and he said it's fine, I am just so glad that I have a very supportive husband. I was searching for a beauty school online and stumble upon Regency Beauty Institute.

Regency was established over 50 years ago in Minneapolis. As of the moment, Regency already has 80 and still counting beauty schools in over 19 States. It is so amazing to know that Regency only started with two schools in Minnesota in the year 2002 and quickly expanded more beauty schools all over the country. There is not doubt in my mind that Regency Beauty Institute is one , if not the fastest growing cosmetology school in the country right now.

Rest assured that once you are a Regency alumnus, you will be acknowledged which would make it easier for you to land a job in salons, cruising ships and runways wherever in the United States. For more inquiries about Wichita beauty schools and their other beauty campuses, please check out regencybeauty.com as soon as you can.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 3583 Alpine Avenue NW – Walker, MI 49544

No comments: