Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Little Girl's Reaction To American Idol 2012 Final Results


This girl's reaction to American Idol 2012 final results is so cute and I agree with her, Jessica Sanchez deserved to win. I was kind of disappointed too when they announced that Phillip Phillips won, I really thought Jessica Sanchez would win. American Idol is supposed to be a singing contest, right? I don't know why Jessica Sanchez didn't win, I mean her voice is just so amazing.

Well, Phillip Phillips is good too but for me Jessica Sanchez is way better. I saw this post on facebook and I really find it funny but true "Phillip Phillips is the American and Jessica Sanchez is the IDOL" :) Peace! =)

Anyway, Congratulations to Phillip Phillips for being the new American Idol and Jessica Sanchez, you did great and I am sure you will make it big to the music industry.

No comments: