Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Direct Tv

We used to have time warner cable and I thought they were the best cable company there was in town but that thinking changed when I visited my Aunt in Chicago. My Aunt got the Filipino channels she got it through direct tv which is really great. When I got back to Texas, I went to time warner cable's office and asked if they had the Filipino channels, I was really sad and disappointed when they said No, because I really missed being in the Philippines and watching tv shows from there helps me and makes me feel closer to home.

When my family and I moved to our new house, I have asked my husband if we could get directtv instead of time warner cable for our home tv entertainment, he knew how much I enjoyed watching my tv shows so he said "YES!" right away without any hesitations. We've had direct tv for more than two years now and I am really loving it, my day is not complete without watching my tv series and tv shows from back home that is why I am so thankful for the Filipino channels offered by direct tv. My husband and son enjoys their respective tv shows too, I am just so glad that Direct tv provides a great tv home entertainment for the whole family.


For more details and information, please check out the web site www.dx3.net as soon as you get a chance. I assure you once you go with direct tv, you will never regret it because they offer you nothing but the best tv home entertainment for a very reasonable price.

No comments: