Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Monday, April 2, 2012

The Bachelorette

The Author of this post is Herman Barry

Ok people the last season of The Bachelor is off the air and everyone is trash talking that relationship so you know what has to be just around the corner. The Bachelorette my friends is well on its way to our television programming. In only a few short weeks we will be subjected to Emily and her squeaky little tiny sweet voice and I don’t know if I can handle it. I was a good sport and watched every single episode of the last season of The Bachelor which ended with Ben and Courtney together. Don’t even get me started on that choice. Ben, what were you thinking? You had Lindsey right there looking all sweet and innocent and you decided to go ahead and choose the Black Widow instead. As Nikki said, “ you made your bed now you have to lie in it.” I guess he likes sleeping with spiders in his bed. I will watch this Bachelorette or at least the first episode just to see what all the men look like. Check out DirectStarTV to find out when The Bachelorette comes on next.

No comments: