Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Yo Gabba Gabba

Guest post by Gerard Mcdaniel

My husband and I have a two-year-old son. We limit the amount of TV he watches so there are only a couple of shows that he watches. A friend of mine asked me if I let him watch Yo Gabba Gabba. Since we got Direct TV, I have started to ket him watch it, but I would much rather him watch other shows. Gabba is a show with colorful creatures that dance around and sing songs about topics like safety and taking baths. The songs are really annoying and do not rhyme, but they are very catchy and I often find myself or my son singing or humming them around the house. My husband hates the show and never lets our son watch the show when he is home. He thinks the show is stupid and that it is not educational. I actually think that the show is educational at times. The other day we were watching an episode about animals and the characters were exploring different kinds of animal tracks. Another episode was about safety and taught about the importance of wearing a seatbelt in the car and crossing the street. I guess my son will only get to watch these shows when he’s home with me.

No comments: