Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Childproofing

Authored by Rickey Combs

I never knew that childproofing a house was going to be so much work! My toddler gets into anything and everything he can possibly reach, so we had to make sure to latch all the cabinets and childproof all the toilets and faucets. He’s just started crawling so I had to make sure even the outlets were covered so he couldn’t get into those, either! Our house is really old and many of the childproofing items I’ve come across in retail stores aren’t really suited for our place, so I’ve had to take my search online. First I got us set up with mobile internet from www.Clearwireinternet.comso I could search at home. Luckily, I found a lot of great sites offering equipment specially made for old houses and they’ve helped a lot! Even regular baby gates don’t keep my son out of trouble, so we’ve had to special order those as well! I can’t wait for him to get out of this destructive phase but know that when the next one comes around, we’ll be ready!

No comments: