Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Chuck E. Cheese Time

My son got an academic award this morning and my husband promised him that we are going to Chuck E. Cheese when he gets off work. My son got really excited when he heard that we are going to Chuck E. Cheese.

When I picked him out from school, he kept asking me if we are going to Chuck E. Cheese and I said yes. We're supposed to go early but then my husband got off late so we are just barely leaving.

Well, I am going to log off now and I wish you all a good night/good day. Be safe people and hope to see you all later!

No comments: