Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chris Medina

I was really touched when I watched Chris Medina's auditioned in Milwaukee. Chris Medina is from Chicago, Illinois. I am sure most of you who are watching American Idol Season 10 know who and what I am talking about.

Chris Medina's girlfriend Julie met an accident a few months before their wedday day. Right now, she is kind of brain damaged but according to Chris she is getting better everyday.

Chris Medina's voice is really nice, he is also a good person. I hope and Pray that Julie will get better soon and I will be rooting for you Chris! :)

No comments: