Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Myrtle Beach Best Hotels

My husband and I are already planning for our Summer getaway for next year. Since my husband, our son and I really like being on the beach, we are thinking of going somewhere near the beach. Since, I do not work, I have decided to check out some tourist destinations here in the United States online. Myrtle Beach is one of my list and I am so glad that I have found Myrtle Beach hotel.

So, if you are looking for the Myrtle Beach best hotels, I would suggest that you check out the Horizon at 77th resort is situated comfortably in the heart of Myrtle Beach, at a quiet and pleasing place where you can haste freely in your bare feet and bathing suit towards the beautiful beach which is a few feet away. It's a newly opened in 2008, this outstanding ocean view resort offers spacious one, two and three bedroom condominium. It also offers a full kitchens with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, plus over-sized balconies overlooking the Atlantic Ocean providing the best seaside living at a very reasonable rates.

For more details and information about Horizon Resort, please go to http://www.horizonmyrtlebeach.com as soon as you get a chance.

No comments: