Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Monday, September 27, 2010

My Son Can Read,Yey!

I am really proud of my son. When we came home this afternoon, he told me that he wants to read some books his teacher gave him. I told him okay, I was really amazed when he started reading, my son can really read and he is only 5 years old, he can only read simple words though and the book's only like 4-6 pages but I think it's great, in time he can really read well for sure.

I think I underestimated my son's capability or I guess I just don't want to accept the fact that he is getting older, well he will always be my one and only baby.

No comments: