Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Big Apple move

Guest post written by Charlie Pewter

Back when I first moved to New York City, I just settled on a tiny studio apartment. But that's kind of what you have to do when you're 22 and can't afford much more. On my starting salary I could have had a much bigger apartment anywhere else in the U.S.

I stayed there for a few years and just moved into another place on the Upper East Side with a roommate. It's a nicer place and I'm looking forward to having a room that's separate from the kitchen. When I was setting up all our utilities I found a Wireless Internet clear special and bought it.

I actually left most of my furniture at my old place because I could afford now to get some better furnishings and it is honestly way too much trouble and money to actually move furniture in NYC. So I looked up a lot of furnishings online and also learned some decorating lessons from my studio apartment decorating process. I think I'm almost finally settled in and it's starting to feel like home.

No comments: