Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Exhausted But Not Sleepy

I am really exhausted right now but I am not sleepy yet. I tried going to sleep earlier but I couldn't. My husband will be up in 2 hours, I hope by then I will be in dreamland. These past few days, my sleeping habit has been really bad. I don't know why it takes forever for me to go to sleep, I guess my insomia is attacking again. My husband did everything to help me fall asleep but it didn't work, I am scared to take sleeping pills, I might not be able to wake up,LoL!

Well, thanks for the visit folks, I will watch news now and hopefully fall asleep!

No comments: