Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Depress and Distress

I've been feeling so down on and off for almost a week now, I really do not know why.
I've been having sleepless nights and my husband's really worried about me. He told me to see my doctor but I told him that I am scared. I am so lucky that I got a husband that takes good care of me. This morning, I was really in pain and he was there to give me medicine and massage me until I fell asleep. He also played soft music to help me fall asleep.

I really hate what I am going through right now, if I just don't have my monthly period, I would think that I am pregnant,LoL! I just hope, I would feel better these coming days.

No comments: