Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hate It When He's Sick

I really hate it when my son gets sick. My son has been having an on and off fever since Wednesday night. On Thursday, the school clinic called me up and told me that my son was sick and needed to be pick up from the Clinic. He got his doctor appointment on Friday but his doctor said she can't see any problems. On Saturday morning he didn't stop throwing up, it really made me so worried and I didn't know what to do, my husband was out for a funeral detail. On Sunday morning, he woke up shaking and we couldn't control it so my husband and I decided that we will take him to the ER. We stayed in the ER from 4 am until 10 am. He got his chest x-ray done and we found out that he got pneumonia, they found a little phlegm on his right lung. The doctor prescribed an anti-biotic and told us that he will be ok. I really hope and Pray that he will feel better soon because I hate seeing sick.

The throat sighs!

No comments: