Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Karaoke with Anna

I dropped off my husband at work around 1:30 in the afternoon and since my friend Anna live on base,I gave her a call and told her that I am going to her house.I have been to her house so many times but on my way there I got lost.I ate at her house and my son kept playing with her dogs,they are so cute!After eating,Anna and I did Karaoke which we always do.I was having a good time when my husband called and told me to picked him up so I had to say bye bye to Anna.Thanks Anna buntit for the food and the time!Mwahhh :*

No comments: