Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Friday, September 12, 2008

How He Got In?

My husband forgot his home key today.My son and I went out to help Ate Loren with something.My husband called me in the afternoon and have told me that he needed to put something on the car so I went home.Well,I thought he is going back to work and I did not know that he was already off work.So,Anna and I went back to the PX where Ate Loren was waiting.My friends and I stayed in the PX for a couple of hours and my husband was outside our house waiting.Well,he could not wait and since I had no signal inside the store,he just opened the window and got in the house.I've told him that he can be a burglar and he should not do that again because if somebody see him,they might think he is really a burglar.

No comments: