Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Monday, September 22, 2008

Food Feast and Shopping Spree

This morning my friends called me and told me that we will be having lunch at Ria's house.I got late because I woke up early.When I got to Ria's house,they were already finished eating,so I had my lunch while my friends had dessert.We were reminiscing some stuff and started crying and laughing because we're crying at the same time.After having lunch,we all have decided to go to the mall.My friends bought some clothes.We stayed in the mall for I do not know how long.After shopping,we all decided to go back to Ria's house to eat the left over food for dinner.We ate sinigang and adobong pusit,really yummy!Well,I am going to get rest now because I am so tired and my feet is really hurting.

No comments: