Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Pawnshop Caught on Fire

Last night when we were entering Killeen area, I saw a big smoke in the sky,it was like a dark cloud.I was driving so I cannot really check if it's fire or anything.When we were getting closer I saw so many police cars and fire trucks,that's when I knew that there were a fire somewhere.I've woke up my husband and said that there's a huge fire going on.When we approach on the scene we found out it was the pawnshop place where the fire was coming from.The firemen were doing everything they can to stop the big fire before it reaches the gas station nearby.

No comments: