Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fractured Toe

This past Wednesday was something more than out of the ordinary. It was around 11 pm, and we were already getting ready for bed. My husband walked into the bathroom, bath rugs had been washed,and drying.He walked in not knowing that the floor was still wet,he slipped in ran his toes into the cabinet.I heard him yell I then went to see what was wrong he assured me he was okay.He attempted to walk but was unable,I then urged him that we head to the emergency room.After five hours of waiting I would have my answer.His toe was splinted and walking out on crutches, he fractured his 3rd toe in two different places.I wanted to break down in tears, but he assure me once again he was fine.

No comments: