Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Friday, July 11, 2008

A Sad Day

I am really sad today because one of our gold fishes died again,a total of four gold fishes died with in just two months,sigh!I really do not know why this is happening.We have been taking good care of them,I guess we really have no luck when it comes to making a gold fish as our pet.We still have one beta and a gold fish left,I hope and Pray that they will stay with us for a very long time,I do not want any one of them to die.Hmmm...what a sad day for me!I really feel bad eh!By the way,the gold fish had a cut on his side,I do not know where he got it from and I guess that is the reason why he died today!

No comments: