Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Son's Really Exhausted

My son got really so tired today.He woke up too early this morning and then we left and were not at home the whole afternoon.While we are doing our food shopping,I knew that he was tired already because he was so cranky already.I kept entertaining him by giving him books and toys so he will not fall asleep.I did not want him to sleep because it was too late for his nap already.I do not want him waking up 10 or 11 o'clock at night time and will go back to sleep at 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning.On our way home,he was really quiet and I knew that he was ready to go to sleep.I kept talking to him but he was not listening anymore.When we got home,he was already sleeping but by the time that I put him to bed he woke up.And after three hours he's already in bed.He went to sleep early and I am sure he will be waking up early tomorrow too!Poor baby,he must be really tired!

No comments: