Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Filipino Style Spaghetti

I asked my husband what he wanted to eat tonight for dinner and he requested for me to make a Filipino style spaghetti for dinner.He really loves eating Filipino style spaghetti.We are going to have a visitor tonight so we have to have our dinner early.I am almost done cooking the Filipino style spaghetti so we are going to eat soon!My husband said that he can already smell the food from the outside when he came home from work and he said his stomach is already growling hahaha Well,anybody want to have spaghetti?I made a lot so I am willing to share it with you all!

No comments: