Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Food Party

Ate Cherry and Kuya Brian invited all of us to have a cook out at their house.The boys will be have barbecue while the wives will have Filipino food.I am going to make escabeche and I am hoping that they would like it because this is only the second time that I will cook that.My husband is really happy that we are doing stuff like this because he had been so busy these past few weeks and will be so busy these coming weeks.My friends and I really love to eat,that's one of our addictions hahaha :) Well,I have to prepare the food I am going to bring later!See you all peeps!

No comments: