Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Where Did My Opp Review Go?

I was so happy when I saw that there was an opp available for me so I did it as fast as I could and then submitted it.When I checked my posts list I can't find it.I tried checking it again after few minutes but it is still not there,I an wondering where did it go.I thought I successfully submitted it but I could not find it.When I checked the opp again hoping I can do it again,it said it was already full.I am so sad,I already contacted the support center,and I hope they will give me a good news whenever they reply on my e-mail because I worked hard for that.

No comments: