Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Monday, May 12, 2008

Sweet Wife

I am really tired right now because my son and I have been out the whole day.We went to my friend's house because we were bored at home.I had lunch at Ate Cherry's house.We didn't really do any tiring stuff except talking the whole time we were together hehehe :) well, after having lunch we went to KOHL's to buy her husband clothes for his upcoming interview,isn't that sweet?She just planned on buying clothes for her husband but ended up buying clothes for her son,too!The polo shirts for Deanne are really nice,the colors are so cute on him.After shopping for clothes,we went back to Ate Che's house and had dinner.My son enjoyed playing with my friend's son,it's great because we really had fun today!

No comments: