Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Proud of my Esposo!

My manong had lost a lot of weight since he had his strict diet.He stayed away from eating rice or any starchy and unhealthy food.He's been going to the gym even though he has PT in the morning everyday.I am really proud of him because he really lost a lot of weight in just 2 weeks.I want to lose weight too but I don't know how or when or where to start and then he told me that it was really hard to do it at first but you'll get use to it.All you have to do is motivate yourself and set a goal.Well,my husband is going to have his PT Test tomorrow and if he pass,he will be sent to school to take some classes for his promotion.I believe in you Manong,I am so proud of you!

No comments: