Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Our Windy City Experienced

My family and I really loves traveling.We are planning on a trip to Atlanta to visit our long time friend,Emily.I was searching online about Things to do in Atlanta and found so much stuff about it.I really want to visit other cities.My son and I have been to Chicago three times already since July of last year.There are so much things to do in Chicago.My family and I visited the Sears Tower skydeck,and being on top of one of the tallest buildings in the world is really great.We enjoyed watching the overview and nice scene of Chicago City.We also visited the Navy Pier along the Michigan Lake.It is really beautiful out there,I could not stopped taking pictures of the places we have been to.We also went to the millennium park,the great Buckingham fountain and of course we went shopping.Visiting the windy city should definitely be one of your next vacation destinations.I promise you and assure you that you and your loved ones will really have fun there.If you decide or want to visit and experience Chicago let Trusted Tours and Attractions help you.They are offering discounted tickets to the sightseeing tours and the catch is that they are not only offering it in Chicago City but also in other 23 cities across the United States.Are you planning your next vacation now?Are you looking for some ideas on what to do or where to go?Well,I suggest that you sign up for the Trusted Travels eNewsletter and enter to win a $150 iTunes gift card Offer ends Saturday, May 31st, 2008.So,hurry up and sign up now,do not let this great chance passed you by.

No comments: